This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Special Post About a Special Post

I normally have not made a special posting like I'm doing now, but I just read today's post from Stephen T McCarthy's Stuffs and I thought it might be worth checking out for some of you.  He has a unique style of writing that I particularly like and the challenging topic has been pretty well thought out in my opinion. It's a fairly long post so read it when you can devote more than 2 or 3 minutes. The topic deals with "faith" and that's as much as I'll say since I think Stephen said it pretty well. 

And since I'm plugging, I might as well remind you to be sure to check out my post tomorrow about worship leader Lonnie Carver.

Thanks for indulging me -- I won't do it often.

3 comments:

  1. I'll go check it out. How's your NaNo words coming. I saw where you said you were some behind. Just think, only a week left!You have done great at keeping your posts up and writing. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this very moment I'm at 38,327 words and should hopefully get close to 40,000 by the end of the evening.
    Thank and let me know what your opinion is of Stephen's post.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Well, Dear rLEE-b, thanks so much for that very nice advertisement. (The check's in the mail.) Hopefully you won't lose too many friends and followers by admitting your association with the likes of me.

    I just saw your comment on my 'Blind Faith Vs. Educated Faith' posting, and I responded to it. I thank you for the comment, and I also thank you for giving me the opportunity to show everyone that I can "take it" as well as I "dish it out." Ha!-Ha! As things turned out, that was just too funny! Yeah, 'SERIOUSLY', I'm 'LAUGHING.'
    :O)

    Well, Buddy, when you have a moment, please return to read my reply to you in the Comments section (and the "Postscript" I added to the end of the Blog Bit). I think these are actually better than the Blog Bit itself.

    Yak Later, my friend!
    ~ Stephen
    <"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
    so Stephen repeats his folly."
    ~ McCarthyisms 26:11>

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee