This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Awards Keep Coming!

             I find myself still catching up on awards.   And sloppily at that.

Alex at Breakfast Every Hour passed on this cool Stylish Blogger Award.  Thank you, Alex.

The rules for this one:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.  I did it already.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.   I have done this many times, not to mention the many blog posts in which I talk about me.   Enough about me for today.

3. Pass the award on to ten newly discovered bloggers and let them know.   Maybe later, but I'm still so behind with all of my other bloggy things and I won't be the first one to bypass this one.





During the fabuliciously glamorous awards event hosted by Dezzy at Hollywood Spy I was honored with this Man of Integrity award.  Thank you, Dezmond.  I feel like a celebrity.

            I'm pretty sure I still have another award or two, but I'm still going through my accumulation of holdiay emails and haven't found the one that I'm pretty sure is there.  Well, there's always next Saturday for more awards.

And a reminder:   Don't forget Alex J. Cavanaugh's Top Ten Countdown Music Blogfest coming this Monday January 24, 2011.   You can still sign up!


And just in case you've missed it (and I don't see how anybody could) --  be watching Tossing It Out (the blog that you are reading now) this coming Wednesday January 26, 2011 for an announcement that I think many of you will find interesting.



Lot's happening out there.  What's going on with you?


--

26 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! :O))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Awards can be pretty time-consuming, eh? Honestly, I'd rather spend my limited computer time reading from the dozens of Blogs I try to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your well deserved awards.
    Yes there is lots going on and it's only 19 days until I go to Nashville.

    Enjoy your week-end.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on those awards and for being the main target of the paparazzi with your blanket at my gala!
    I'm doing Alex's blogfest on Sunday probably as usually :)

    What's going on? Ah, don't ask. I just got three books to translate at the same time, which is impossible, but I will have to do it somehow, so I'm probably going to die some time soon from the workaholic attack :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a whole lot, that's why I'm here!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the awards, well deserved. Looking forward to Wednesday.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE a celebrity, Lee!
    Thanks for plugging my blogfest - just crossed 100 participants. Very exciting! I'll be busy Monday morning...
    And really stoked about Wendesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards. I'm really looking forward to reading Alex's music blogfest entries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the awards!

    My news is: I'm back on the blogosphere!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! You're a winner! 'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the awards! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the awards!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Lee!

    I am looking forward to reading your announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on both the awards! And I'll look forward to hearing the big news on the 26th :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!! God's Blessings to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your posts are interesting. Congrats on the awards. Have a beautiful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My thanks to all of you for your comments. Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful and the week to come productive.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the awards!

    cool blog, following and supporting

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats. You've got me interesting in your annoucement on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats indeed! May the awards keep coming. Still trying to cth up with my blog writing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats Lee, I look forward to your news ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on all your awards, Lee! Look forward to seeing that big announcement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh yea! The beach boys. Of course!
    Nice list.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee